10mg Full Spectrum DIY CBD Gummy bears
- 0.5ml of ANCIENT CHEMISTRY CBD Full Spectrum hemp extract ( 75% decarboxylated cbd)
- 125ml of cold water
- 20g of unflavored gelatin (this ingredient makes them gummy)
- 85g of flavoured (your choice) gelatin.
- 1ts of sunflower lecithin
- 10g of citric acid (optional) if you want your cbd gummies to be sour
- Candy mould
- Place water in the saucepan, do not switch the heat on yet.
- Add both types of gelatins to the water and mix well with the spatula.
- Heat it on low heat for around 5 minutes.
- Add citric acid if you wish for soured cbd gummy bears
- Cool it slightly and add to the cbd concentrate, give it a good mix.
- Pour it into moulds.
- Place in fridge for 10 minutes and your delicious cbd gummies are ready to eat or store in fridge. Can be kept in the freezer for longer storage.
This recipe will give you around 35 Full Spectrum cbd gummy bears (depends on the size of your mould)
0.5ml of cbd concentrate is 375mg of CBD Full Spectrum
375/35 = 10.7mg per gummy
A perfect recipe to give you 10mg of CBD per gummy!
Give it a try and comment how do you liked your very own cbd gummies.
Cost per home made 10mg cbd gummy:
Ancient Chemistry pure cbd extract 75% 65.99 £
Use only 0.5g in this recipe 33.00 £
20g of unflavored gelatin 1.00 £
85g of flavoured gelatin 1.00 £
Total 34.00 £
Per each 10mg cbd gummy 0.97 £
Share this recipe with your friends on social media and earn reward points for your purchase at Ancient Chemistry!